E-bikes- Is it really this simple to increase you complex repair sales?
With E-bikes becoming more popular and repairs especially on non branded E-bikes being more complex now is the time to gain the ‘how to knowledge’ and expand your business.
Our E-bike professional course covers:
- One week of Virtual learning before the start of the two days onsite course
- An introduction to eBikes
- Tools required in addition to ‘regular’ bikes
- A look at all makes of systems currently on the market
- Diagnostics, fault finding, and the limits of repair for E-bikes outside of warranty
- Full diagnostics on all systems (where the manufacturers allow this)
- Strip and rebuild where possible
- Conversion Kits
- The Bike Inn E-bike Assessment and certificate of competence
Not sure if this is a avenue you wish to progress down? Hear from our Bike Inn graduate:
“Having carried out my IMI level 2 & 3 bicycle mechanics courses and starting my business in 2021, I decided to book and attend the professional e-bike course after more and more e-bikes coming into the repair shop.
The detailed training given by The Bike Inn has given me the confidence and ability to carry out diagnostics and fault finding on all types of e-bikes from mainstream to the lesser-known ones.
I’m now able to take on this work given extra revenue with my new knowledge and also knowing the Bike Inn is a phone call away, ready to pass on their experience and help if required.”
Our next course is on the 26/27th January 2023. Information at https://bikeinn.co.uk/professional-courses