Are you currently a mechanic and want to keep increasing your knowledge while working? Why not try The Bike Inn’s professional virtual course!
The online course follows on from our Theory and Foundation virtual course and covers the below topics:
– Advanced hydraulics, including rear suspension and dropper posts
– Advanced wheel systems and complex wheels
– Internal Hubs
-Higher-end group sets
– In-depth diagnostics of all electronic group sets
– Electric Bikes – Legislation, the current technology, battery management, conversions, diagnosis, problem-solving, and maintenance on all major manufactures
– Frame geometry and a detailed look at how this affects bikes
-An introduction to performance bike fitting
-An introduction to cycling coaching
– Industry trade accounts
The course is designed to fit around a full-time job and consists of 7-12 hours of guided learning per week over 4 weeks. The course is supported with a 30-minute Drop Inn session per weekday evening and an hour live Master Class on the weekend for demonstrations. We recognize cycle mechanics is always progressing and this course will allow you to update your skills and knowledge from your own home or business! The course material provides learning in great depth on all topics and challenges you to research area’s preparing you for working after the course has finished.
Our graduates who have completed this course have then gained work with professional cycle mechanic teams, and bike shops or simply been able to increase the services they are confident in offering in their own business. The cost of the course is £630 allowing you to increase your knowledge at an affordable level.
- After completing the virtual course you will receive a Bike Inn Professional Virtual certificate of completion
To book please click:
-Availability and books
– Professional Course 5-8
-Select the time and date and input your information